THE FRENCH BASQUE COUNTRY, St Jean de Luz, Biarritz...
Discover another side of the Basque Country, through mild beach towns and charming hilltop villages. Undoubtedly Basque, it also has a strong French flavor, noticeable on its wonderful gastronomy and style of life. It offers towns like St Jean de Luz, so picturesque, elegant Biarritz or the historical city of Bayonne, as well as the inland villages of Espelette (renowned for its red peppers) and Aïnhoa, so full of Basque character.
Please ask for a personalized quotation at firstname.lastname@example.org
- St Jean de Luz, a quaint fishing town near the border, with a wonderful beach and strong Basque flavor
- Biarritz, elegant and classy, beautiful coastline and great for shopping!
- Bayonne, the historical town, with its beautiful cathedral and narrow alleys.
- Espelette and Aïnhoa (time permitting), two of the most beautiful villages in the Basque Country.
- Pick up a at your hotel* or alternative meeting point
- Guided 8 hour tour of the French Basque Country
- Premium vehicle for 4 passengers + guide, or an appropriate vehicle for larger groups.
- Entrance fees, food or drinks not specified above
- Very easy going