BIZKAIA BRIDGE, BILBAO, A CASTLE AND THE OLD FISHING PORT
An exciting trip to the unique Puente Bizkaia near the coast of Bilbao. Close to it, a little known amazing medieval castle and the quaint towns on the coast, full of local charm and away from any tourist traps. We´ll also visit the charming old fishing port of Algorta, where life seems to have stopped...
Please ask for a personalized quotation at email@example.com
Highlights (but not only)
- A visit to an incredible medieval castle (from the outside) and its surroundings.
- The charming fishing port of Algorta and the Aixerrota cliffs, for the best views of the estuary of Bilbao.
- The Transporter Bridge (Puente Bizkaia), UNESCO World Heritage Monument, an amazing landmark.
- The Old Quarter of Bilbao, so medieval and full of historical places and pintxos bars!
- Pick up a at your hotel* or alternative meeting point
- Guided Off the Beaten Path 8 hour tour in English (option for a 4 hour tour).
- Premium vehicle for 4 passengers + guide, or an appropriate vehicle for larger groups.
- Entrance fees, food or drinks not specified above