SAN SEBASTIAN, THE PEARL OF THE NORTH COAST
Discover exciting San Sebastian, undoubtedly one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. With the highest number of 3-Michelin star restaurants per inhabitant, food and pintxos are a vital part of its character. We will enjoy the pintxos bars, the Old Quarter, the incredible Comb of the Wind, the Cathedral and the impressive façades of its buildings.
Please ask for a personalized quotation at firstname.lastname@example.org
Highlights (but not only)
- A visit to beautiful Donostia-San Sebastian and the favorite places of locals
- A pintxos tour in the Old Quarter, showing you the pintxos etiquette and how to do it as a local
- A walking tour by the beach promenades and the history of San Sebastian.
- A stop in the quaint fishing port of Getaria, home to the Balenciaga Dress Museum and the best seafood restaurants
- Pick up a at your hotel* or alternative meeting point
- Guided Off the Beaten Path 8 hour tour in English.
- Premium vehicle for 4 passengers + guide, or an appropriate vehicle for larger groups.
- Entrance fees, food or drinks not specified above