SAN JUAN DE GAZTELUGATXE, MUNDAKA AND GERNIKA
An exciting trip to a little known medieval castle near the coast of Bilbao. Next, San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, the quaint coasta towns on the Urdaibai Biosphere Reserve, full of local charm and away from any tourist traps. Historical Gernika, home to one of the oldest Parliaments in the world and so symbolic for Basques.
Please ask for a personalized quotation at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gernika and one of the oldest Parliaments in the world
- A medieval castle hidden in the woods
- Quaint Mundaka and the estuary of the Gernika river
- San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, the amazing church fortress
- Pick up a at your hotel* or an alternative meeting point
- Guided Off the Beaten Path 8 hour tour in English.
- Premium vehicle for 4 passengers + guide, or an appropriate van for larger groups.
- Entrance fees, food or drinks not specified above