RIOJA, WINE + HISTORY + FRIENDS
An exciting tour into the Rioja wine region, the oldest in Spain and where traditional family owned wineries and modern facilities have found the way to conviviality. You´ll be surprised at the quality of the different types of wine produced on this historical area, where there´s much more to see than just wineries...
Please ask for a personalized quotation at email@example.com
Highlights (but not only)
- Visit to two family wineries in the region, focusing on those that have kept local wine making tradition alive.
- A visit to the medieval walled town of Laguardia.
- A prehistoric site
- Labastida and its fortress church
- Pick up a at your hotel* or alternative meeting point
- Guided Off the Beaten Path 8 hour tour in English.
- Premium vehicle for 4 passengers + guide, or an appropriate vehicle for larger groups.
- Entrance fees, food or drinks