PRIVATE MEDIEVAL WINERY IN RIOJA
A visit to a 17th century winery, for a maximum of 6 people.The owner will show us his wine cellar , where he keeps the excellent wines he produces himself with great care and devotion. Furthermore, we will learn about the art of making wine, its traditional tools and will also enjoy a Rioja lunch tasting his incredible wines.
Please ask for a personalized quotation at firstname.lastname@example.org
Highlights (but not only)
- Visit to an exclusive private winery in the town of Villabuena, Álava (Basque Rioja) for two hours
- A visit to the medieval walled town of Laguardia.
- A visit to the towns of Elciego and Villabuena, as well as Labastida and its fortress church
- Pick up a at your hotel* or alternative meeting point
- Guided Off the Beaten Path 8 hour tour in English.
- Premium vehicle for 4 passengers + guide, or an appropriate vehicle for larger groups.
- Wine tasting of three different bottles of wine plus a small lunch consisting of several local products, with explanations on the wine making process.