ELORRIO, LOYOLA AND ARANTZAZU
A visit to the medieval town of Elorrio, on the way to the amazing Sanctuary of Arantzazu, located on top of the beautiful mountains of Aitzgorri, near Oñati and its 16th century university.From there, to the Basilica of Loyola and the impresssive fortress castle where St Ignatius of Loyola(founder of the Jesuit order) was born.
Please ask for a personalized quotation at email@example.com
Highlights (but not only)
- A visit to the basilica of Loyola and the fortress tower where St Ignatius, founder of the Jesuit Order, was born.
- A visit to the amazing Sanctuary of Arantzazu in Oñati, perched on the beautiful peaks of Aitzgorri
- Elorrio, untouched medieval city, full of palaces and coats of arms in its buildings.
- Pick up a at your hotel* or alternative meeting point
- Guided Off the Beaten Path 8 hour tour in English.
- Premium vehicle for 4 passengers + guide, or an appropriate vehicle for larger groups.
- Entrance fees, food or drinks not specified above