VISIT A SHEEP CHEESE FARM & A TRADITIONAL TXAKOLI WINERY
A visit to a family sheep farm, where you´ll learn how to make Idiazabal cheese and will enjoy a tasting of sheep cheese, honey, homemade bread and local cider, in a wonderful natural environment. And then on to a "txakoli" winery, family owned, D.O. Arabako Txakolina, where we´ll learn how this unique wine is made and may also enjoy a homemade meal.
Please ask for a personalized quotation at email@example.com
Highlights (but not only)
- A visit to an off the beaten path sheep cheese farm
- Cider, cheese, honey and local specialties tasting
- A visit to a txakoli winery, located on top of a mountain, where we´ll enjoy a wine tasting and, on request, a farm homemade meal.
- Pick up a at your hotel* or alternative meeting point
- Guided 8 hour tour in English.
- Premium vehicle for 4 passengers + guide, or an appropriate vehicle for larger groups.
- Cost of tasting, meals or drinks